We rely on generous financial support and donations from our community to help us end homelessness and poverty for families. The Frances Thaxton Ash Endowment covers most of our fundraising costs, so your donation directly supports our family programming. Saranam is a 501(c)3 non-profit so your contribution is tax deductible.
- Donate via Network for Good – Submit a one-time or periodic payment via our secure partner site Network for Good.
- Send a check – If you prefer to write a check, please send it to:
1028 Eubank Blvd NE, Ste F
Albuquerque, NM 87112
- Donate via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – Give Saranam permission to generate a recurring automatic EFT from your financial institution. Please contact Director of Development Dianne Campbell for more information.
- Contribute to United Way of Central New Mexico– United Way supports Saranam. To donate through United Way online follow these steps:
- Go to the United Way donor page
- Click NEXT
- Choose method of payment and click CONTINUE
- Complete payment info and at the bottom under“Choose how to Invest Your Donation” select “Search for Agency” and click CONTINUE
- SelectSaranam and continue as directed
- Estate bequests and planned giving– Express gratitude for your own life and help others through bequests and planned gifts to Saranam in your will. Saranam began because of just such an act of kindness. Contact Director of Development Dianne Campbell to discuss planned giving. Or review the Saranam Planned Giving Brochure.
Saranam provides a fully furnished apartment for each new family entering our program. Families successfully exiting the program may take everything with them to furnish their new home, so by September of 2021, we’ll be in need of items that are lightly used and in good condition:
- Furniture – Small dining room tables and chairs, couches (no sleeper sofas), desks, coffee tables, dressers, nightstands, and end tables
- Queen/full and twin mattresses (stain-free and in good condition)
- Bed frames
- Household goods – lamps and working vacuums
- Queen/full and twin sheets and bedspreads
- Bath towels and wash cloths
- Kitchenware – dishes, glasses, cooking utensils, silverware sets, pots and pans
- Microwaves and small kitchen appliances
- Clothes for adults and children
Furniture donation drop off, contact Jennifer Clear
Small item donation drop off, contact Olga Shapovalova
In-kind goods and services
We accept in-kind goods and services. In-kind goods are tangible items, including computers, vehicles in good condition, and food purchased directly by the giver for Saranam. This type of donation is made instead of a direct cash gift. If you donate a vehicle, providing a receipt or valuation of the vehicle helps Saranam and allows you to receipt for your donation.
In-kind services involve giving your time free of charge for services that you would normally charge a professional fee or wage. These services include legal work, trades work, accounting, and teaching. In such cases, Saranam vouchers official invoices as donations.