Happening at Saranam
Holiday Gift Drive
Want to make the holidays merry and bright for our families? There are so many ways to bring holiday cheer.
- Participate in our annual gift drive and provide a gift for a family
- Help families deck their halls with donations of gently used holiday decorations, or donate some from our Walmart SparkGood wishlist
- Donate gift cards and help parents pick out that special something for their kids.
- Give a gift that gives back and make a donation in honor of someone special this year. If you give before December 15, we will send a card and small gift to your loved one. Donate here
Contact Sunny, Community Engagement Coordinator, at (505) 377-5086 for gift lists, questions and drop-off details.
Campus Clean Up
Help us spruce up our campus! Once a month we hold a campus clean up to keep our shared spaces functional and looking great for our residents.
All ages are welcome- these volunteer days are a family affair.
Upcoming Campus Clean Ups:
- Saturday, November 18th from 10am-12pm
Wanting to work directly with our families? The first step is to join us for our volunteer training. We cover the basics of trauma informed care, the ins and outs of the Saranam program, and your role as a volunteer.
Our next training will be in January 2023. Stay tuned for more details.Email Sunny to secure your spot today!